Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Goal gives you energy for comeback
Many will have different goals in their life but there some people are there who don't have any goals ,which is not a good thing...i am the one who had many goals and was dreaming of becoming something in life and wanting to create my own name in this world.Days of my engineering were toughest or most difficult times until now.Like injuries for cricket players ,backlogs were hurting me.I had almost decided to quit engineering after my second year because i had lost one year.Then i thought of other options couldn't find any.Later i thought of my goals and decided not to give up . I'll make a great comeback.I regained my confidence and cleared all my backs before i rejoined college for fifth semester.later got first class with distinction in final semester.so my dear friends never lose hope in your life.I'll give you another example when you play any game you may lost first level but what you will want to see what is in next level ,so you 'l keep on playing till you reach next level..that's what life is about .So you should never give up in life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeaa neva giv up. I agree wid dis 1. Good one Dilan!
ReplyDeleteFlona