Tuesday, January 18, 2011

about myself

hi friends ,                                                                                                      
 Welcome to my new personal blog..well most of my friends know about me
I  am DILAN D 'ALMEIDA....2010  pass out   B.E student in E&C  from  SJEC,vamanjoor,mangalore and I finished SAP-ABAP training in JK info solutions ,mangalore.i live my LIFE on simple theory 'I WANT  EVERYONE OF YOU TO BE HAPPY'.its very easy to say it but its very difficult  to achieve.it's because everyone will be in their own problems.the realistic example is when i got good marks in one exam ,my friend got failed in same..you can't express joy with your friend or you won't be knowing how to console him....ok...ok i got little emotional i guess...ya i am bit emotional n also more enthusiastic person...continued next week

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe first one to visit and comment on yo blog. Good start but a little senti though.! All the best fo the upcoming ones.

    Flona..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Attempt...
    All the Best

    ReplyDelete